Mingle, Mingle Class Rules
- Walk around the room while the music plays.
- When the music stops, find a partner near you.
- Follow the teacher commands provided by the teacher
- Do not run around the classroom.
- Find a different partner each time.
Snowball Review Game Class Rules
- Obtain a scratch piece of paper
- Write your assigned question on your piece of paper. *Only write the question. Do not answer it.*
- Crumple your paper into a ball.
- The timer will be set for 10-15 seconds. When the timer starts have a snowball fight.
- Do not run.
- Do no fight over pieces of paper.
- Make sure the snowballs stay in the area of the game (Not on top of the cabinets, or where we will not find them!)
- When the timer goes off, the snowball fight ends.
- Each student will pick up a snowball, and open it.
- A few students will be selected at random to read their question. We will answer them as a class.
- Questions that are answered will be taken out of the game, the timer will be reset, and the snowball fight will continue until there are no questions left.
- Stay with your group for the whole time